Saturday, May 31, 2008
I sent off my Sassy apron this morning (phew!) and finished this apron that I made for Lucy's Apron Angels. I used a vintage McCalls pattern that I bought on Ebay a few years ago. The balls around the pockets didn't turn out quiet as I envisioned, but sure make it fun to bop around the house in (I gave it a test spin). I also made my own bias tape for the pocket--which was a first. I'll mail this Monday and then get started on my apron for the Flirty Apron Swap. I also nearly finished Jack's pirate shirt, just need to pick up some snaps. I have a few other summer outfits I want to sew up for Addie. Better get busy!