Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Aprons & Stuff

This was a gift for a baby shower. I made a burp rag and nursing cover from this cute pink & yellow Amy Butler fabric and then tucked them inside the bag I made from Amy Karol's book. We were requested to bring gifts unwrapped--and I think this turned out to be a cute way to package all the goodies.


This apron I made as a gift for a friend. I was supposed to work on it at the apron making party that I hosted--but I just finished it. It is the same pattern as this apron that I made awhile back.


The boys sporting their man-prons that I made them for Christmas. Of course these are only for manly uses like grilling and making pancakes.

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

You make the cutest things Sarah! Did you have a pattern for the nursing cover? My daughter-in-law is breast feeding the new baby and I'd love to make her one. blessings, marlene