Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Packages Mailed!




Phew! I sent out my Scrap Swap packages today as well as the Apron Angels apron. I am almost finished with my Flirty Apron Swap apron and then I'm going to take a little swap break. I have some other projects I'd like to finish for the kids and the house. I do love this swap thing, though. Remember the bag I made my partner for the Bend the Rules Sewing Swap? She posted about it on her blog. Tonight I'm taking a break from sewing. Going downstairs and starting my new book!

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

One of these packages was for me!!!! Thank you sooo much! I was so excited to see the package in my mailbox today! The fabrics are great! I'm just learning to quilt and will be using some of the pieces for my quilting projects. I can't say which is my favorite as I have a few favorites(some of the browns and the cowboy fabrics are on my fav. list) Thank you! Who knew you could get so excited over a fabric swap! So fun!! I'll be blogging about it tomorrow.