Thursday, March 27, 2008

Progress

.
This is how things always work in my "studio," inspiration always strikes while I'm in the middle of a different project. So even though my little birdie is sitting in my sewing basket next to the cheery polka dot & stripe fabric that will soon become new Addie threads, I have challenged myself to complete the dress I have unfinished. I really don't have far to go on it, just a ruffle and hem on the bottom. I just haven't felt like ironing and hemming 2 yards of ruffle! I got through that part tonight, and hope to get the gathering finished tomorrow. Now off to bed!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Between school work and my dog eating my apron, I have had a week of little process. Looking forward to some sewing time this weekend. May not get my apron out until Monday morning. GRR!! I would love to have the name of the book. I have had such a hit and miss experience with researching smocking. Thanks!!!