Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's In the Bag



I finished my swap bag last night. I am mostly happy with how it turned out. I had wanted to put a button closure on the top, but I forgot to do it. Next time. I added a few heart buttons above the birdies--I kept staring at the embroidery thinking it needed a little something extra, I think the buttons do the trick. I can't wait to send it off to my partner, but have a few more things to put together before I do. Today I'm going to start on Addie's Cinderella dress for Disneyland. How fun will that be? I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Too cute. I am working on mine this weekend. Do you have any words of wisdom or suggestions before I start working on mine? Thanks!!!!

Syntax and Salt said...

This turned out great!

sarahross said...

Mine came together pretty easily. Make sure you are using a heavy duty needle to get through all the layers of stuff. I broke one before I figured out I had the wrong size. Other than that, I think you find the directions pretty straight forward! Have fun!